IKAS Mini is a basic database application that will allow you to capture video and images, and produce a report with simple defect identification. Data and videos can be exported for the user to view the information.
- Basic sewer data projects – basic module type
- Managed sewer objects: sections, manholes, and laterals
- Standard-compliant sewer data acquisition
- Operation with task-related menus and dialogues
- Assistant for condition data acquisition
- Management of inspection projects with customer, project and job data
- Management of sewer objects with maser and condition data, photo and video data
- Import and attribution of digital photos to condition data
- Digital single image capture from linked videos
- Data transfer assistant
- License-free sewer MPEG player for data transfer (without an MPEG decoder)
- Digital MPEG recording with:
- MPEG Mobile Encoder internal (with IBAK system configuration)
- Configurable video overlay of master and condition data
- Condition data acquisition synchronized with video recording
- Simple acquisition section as lateral without reference data
- Single monitor display with:
- Live video display
- Switch between the video picture and the IKAS dialogues
Need more information? Request a brochure and/or demonstration.
any questions? contact us.
(800)656-4225 | firstname.lastname@example.org